Insurance Asset Risk is pleased to announce that our fourth annual Insurance Asset Risk conference will take place in London on 12 June 2017.
Join 150+ Insurers and asset managers to discuss investment strategies in a climate of low returns, volatility, heightened regulation and increased competition.
Last year we held the first Insurance Asset Risk conference since the introduction of Solvency II, the event also devoted discussion time to how to optimise the balance sheet under the new EU framework and how to structure a matching adjustment portfolio.
Main topics covered:
- Macro and geopolitical landscape shaping insurers' investment decisions
- Investment strategies in a low return, volatile and highly regulated market
- Optimising the SII balance sheet
- Regulation - Standard formula review, IFRS17 and others
- Illiquid assets - opportunities and challenges
2016 delegate profile
2016 main topics covered
Past delegates include:
"Panels were very good" - Prudential Plc
Register by the end of Monday 1 May for a 20% early bird discount.
Subscribers receive a 40% discount. This is applied to the early bird rate if registering before 1 May.
The discount will be automatically applied when subscribers are logged in.
Don't miss out!