Insurance Asset Risk is pleased to announce that our fourth annual Insurance Asset Risk conference will take place in London on 12 June 2017.
140+ delegates including asset managers from insurance companies all over Europe will gather to debate the likely impact of the Brexit outcome on the markets, as well as persistent issues such as low returns, volatility, heightened regulation and increased competition. We hope you will be able to join us this year!
The uncertainties that flowed into 2017 as a result of the unexpected events of 2016 (such as Brexit and Trump's election) are beginning to become clearer, and insurers can begin to adjust their asset allocation accordingly.
At our fourth annual Insurance Asset Risk conference, we will assess the key macroeconomic scenarios and geopolitical risks facing investors at a time where political uneasiness in Europe and the US may offer further potential credit risk events.
Main topics covered:
- Macro and geopolitical landscape shaping insurers' investment decisions
- Investment strategies in a low return, volatile and highly regulated market
- Optimising the SII balance sheet
- Regulation - Standard formula review, IFRS17 and others
- Illiquid assets - opportunities and challenges
There are a host of top-notch speakers that have been already confirmed for this year, including:
- Alexandre Mincier, Global Chief Investment Officer, HSBC Insurance
- Brian Olvany, Head Of Private Debt - Investment Management, Zurich
- Daniel Blamont, Head Of Investment Strategy, Phoenix Group
- Donald Macleod, Chief Actuary And Head Of Investments, Scottish Friendly Assurance Ltd.
- Ed Collinge, Head Of Uk Insurance, Invesco
- Emily Penn, Head Of Capital Efficiency, LV=
- Erick Müller, Head Of Product and Investment Strategy, Muzinich & Co
- Erik Ranberg, CIO, Gjensidige
- Frank Meijer, Head Of Abs, Cbs, Mortgages & Infrastructure, Aegon Asset Management
- Gabriella Kindert, Head Alternative Credit Team, NN Investment Partners
- Gareth Collard, Chief Investment Officer, Just
- Gudni Adalsteinsson, Legal & General
- Hugh Savill, Director Of Regulation, Association Of British Insurers (ABI)
- Ian Coulman, Chief Investment Office, Pool Reinsurance
- Jan Parner, Deputy Director General, Finanstilsynet, Danish Financial Supervisory Authority
- Jelle Van Der Giessen, Chief Investment Officer, NN Group
- John Hampton, Fund Manager, Fixed Income, Columbia Threadneedle Investments
- Lars Haram, Chief Investment Officer, Storebrand Life Insurance
- Lauri Saraste, Chief Actuary, LocalTapiola Life Insurance
- Mark Gull, Head of Fixed Income, Pension Insurance Corporation
- Michalis Ioannis, Head Of Credit And Market Risk, Canada Life
- Mike Leonard, Head Of Investment Solutions, LV=
- Miriam Arntz, Head Of Financial And Insurance Risk Oversight, Prudential UK
- Patrick Van Beek, Head Of Alm, Aviva
Past delegates include:
"Panels were very good" - Prudential Plc