Insurance Asset Risk is pleased to announce that our sixth annual Insurance Asset Risk conference will take place in London on 12 June 2019.
200+ delegates representing insurance companies and their asset managers from all over Europe will gather to discuss investment strategy and asset allocation against the backdrop of issues such as low returns, volatility, geopolitical risks, regulation and increased competition.
Past delegates include:
Excellent feedback from 2018:
- “I’ve found this conference very useful and I had many key takeaways. It was interesting to hear European perspectives from both the panels and individual speakers” Länsförsäkringar
- “The conference was enjoyable. It’s very well attended. The diverse views from the speakers/audience has enriched the participation and discussion” Aviva
- “It’s been inspiring to get instant feedback from the audience, to exchange ideas with the other delegates and to hear different views. I enjoyed the panels and listening to the great level of expertise” Swiss Re
- “Great discussion. The conference was really well attended, this is one of the best events in the insurance sector” Direct Line
- “Very impressed by the quality of the speakers and level of attendance with lots of senior level participants from the insurance and asset management industries. Will definitely be back next year” Cattolica Assicurazioni
- “The ESG panel really exceeded my expectations!” ERGO Group