15 October 2020
The European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA) has tirelessly said its 2020 review of Solvency II would not be a revolution, but rather an evolution.
However, that might not be enough for the insurance industry, which seems to have more appetite for change.
At Insurance Asset Risk 2020 EMEA, taking place virtually on 19 and 20 October, a panel of insurers, along with a representative of the UK industry body and a representative of EIOPA, will look at the proposed changes and the gap in expectations between the regulator and insurers.
Join our event to hear their thoughts and ask your questions or even put your comments to the panelists during the dedicated discussion group.
- Lauri Saraste, director, ALM and Solvency, LocalTapiola Life
- Tony O'Riordan, chief financial officer, New Ireland Assurance
- Hugh Savill, director of regulation, Association of British Insurers
- Hugh Francis, director of external reporting developments, Aviva
- Justin Wray, head of policy department, EIOPA