08 November 2019
Entries forInsurance Asset Risk’s prestigious annual awards recognising Europe’s very best in insurance asset management are now open.
Following on from last year's highly successful event, the Insurance Asset Risk awards 2020 will be bigger and better than ever with 19 categories to enter.
The deadline for entries is Friday 13 December 2019.
More information about the awards, the judging process and how to enter can be found on the awards website
To submit an entry or entries, click here
The Insurance Asset Risk awards 2020 will held on Thursday 12 March 2020 at the stunning Tower of London. The gala awards reception will include the opportunity for a private viewing of the crown jewels.
Insurance Asset Risk Awards 2020 categories:
- Alternatives manager of the year
- Data science solution provider of the year
- Emerging markets manager of the year
- Equity manager of the year
- Fixed income manager of the year
- IFRS 9 solution provider of the year
- Investment strategy consultant of the year
- Investment innovation of the year
- Multi-asset manager of the year
- Passive manager of the year
- Private debt manager of the year
- Real asset manager of the year
- Responsible investor of the year – insurer / reinsurer
- Responsible investor of the year – manager
- Chief investment officer of the year
- Young professional of the year
- Industry figure of the year
- Investment team of the year – parent company
- Investment team of the year – asset manager