Q. How do I enter?
A. It's easy, please submit your entry via the awards platform.
You will be asked to create a profile and then you will be asked to structure your submission under the headings shown below:
- Category: (select from the dropdown box)
- Name of entry: Nominee's name
- 200 words to highlight and summarise of why the nominee should win
- 750-850 words to demonstrate how the highlights were achieved to evidence and showcase what makes your nominee stand out from the crowd and worthy of an Award.
- Please cover the points highlighted in the category description. Please note, the size and cost of any project submitted is immaterial - entrants should provide measurable results that highlight the success of the initiative, team or project. Percentages on their own are often insufficient with no context.
Q. Can I self nominate?
A. Yes, absolutely!
Q. Can I submit supporting material?
A. Yes but please remember the entry should be able to stand on its own. In the name of fairness and equality, all entries should stick to text only in the submission and any graphical information such as charts, graphs, photos and infographics should be included as supporting material. The most important point to focus on when preparing any background material and supporting evidence is that quality and relevance are the important elements, not quantity.
Q. How much does it cost to enter?
A. The Insurance Asset Risk Awards are free to enter – there is no charge to enter a submission.
Q. Can I enter the same company/product into more than one category?
A. Yes you can – provided that each entry has been specifically written to address the relevant category criteria.
Q. When is the entry deadline?
A. The closing date for all entries is the 7 August 2020.
Q. What do I get if I win?
A. Winning an Insurance Asset Risk Award marks you out as a leader in your field. You will be featured as a winner on the Insurance Asset Risk website and in the Autumn 2020 magazine.