Insurance Asset Risk is pleased to announce that our second annual Insurance Asset Risk Americas conference will take place in New York on 16 September 2019.
100+ delegates representing insurance companies and their asset managers from all over Europe will gather to discuss investment strategy and asset allocation against the backdrop of issues such as low returns, volatility, geopolitical risks and increased competition.
Join them to discuss the key market factors impacting insurers' investments today and the investment issues and concerns for regulators.
Some of the topics that will be discussed this year include:
- Managing asset and balance sheet risk in a tumultuous investment climate
- Linking strategic risk management and C-level conversations with investment strategies
- Securing investment wins in the current credit cycle
- Stress testing the asset side of the balance sheet
- Understanding ESG risk assessments and the impact of ESG strategies
- ESG and sustainable infrastructure investing
- Regulatory updates and ramifications for risk calculations
- Scenario testing and economic generators in an unpredictable investment
- Optimizing ALM and strategic asset allocation strategies
The full agenda will be available soon. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org