Insurance Asset Risk is pleased to announce that our third annual Insurance Asset Risk Americas conference will take place in New York on 22 September 2020.
150+ delegates representing insurance companies and their asset managers from all over North America will gather to discuss investment strategy and asset allocation against the backdrop of issues such as low returns, volatility, geopolitical risks, regulation and increased competition.
The agenda will be available soon. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Breackdown of the attendees
This event is part of the main InsuranceERM's annual Insurance Risk & Capital America conference features three different tracks (separately bookable):
One event, one venue, three tracks
22 September 2020, etc venues, 360 madison Avenue, New York
Attend the Insurance Risk & Capital Americas conference to:
- Join 400+ delgates including CROs, Chief Actuaries, Chief Investment Officers and Regulators/Commissioners
- Discuss the key issues in enterprise risk management
- Debate the present and future challenges facing the insurance industry
- Network with your peers - 80% of the attendees are re/insurers and regulators
- Hear from 60+ expert speakers