25 November 2021
As China continues to open up its market to foreign investors, the world's second largest economy is high up on the radar of insurance investors. But hurdles, both real and based on perception and understanding of a market unlike any other in the world, can be daunting for insurers.
Join this unique Insurance Asset Risk webinar to find out what opportunities exist in the Chinese market and how insurers can best access them.
We will hear an overview of the market and its key statistics, as well as government vehicles to access the market QFII and RQFII, and the ESG development in the domestic market.
- Why consider Chinese investments?
- Where does China sit in an insurers' EM allocation?
- How did Chinese investments fit into the insurers' risk structures?
- Where are the attractive opportunities for insurers to invest in: asset classes and geographies within China.
- Regulatory compliance consideration?
- How to choose the right partners in China?