15 October 2020
Although not everyone is convinced, the case for climate change as a commercial risk and an investment opportunity that will impact companies' bottom line is finally getting attention among insurance investors.
But how can the industry integrate high-level concepts based on long-term science into its short-term decision making?
A panel of experts will address the question at Insurance Asset Risk 2020 EMEA held online on the 19 and 20 of October.
The panel will discuss, amongst other topics, the initial steps that insurers should take to integrate climate risk into their investment decisions, physical versus transition risk and the impact of legislation such as the EU taxonomy on asset allocation.
• Corrado Pistarino, Chief Investment Officer, Foresters Friendly Society
• Johanna Köb, Head of Responsible Investment, Zurich Insurance Company Ltd.
• Russ Bowdrey, Senior ALM Manager, Aviva
• Claudia Bolli, Head Responsible Investing, Swiss Re
• Carlota Garcia-Manas, Senior Responsible Investment Analyst, RLAM
Join us on 19 and 20 October to hear our panel of experts discuss these issues and take part in a discussion group on the topic.