26 March 2020
Insurance Asset Risk is pleased to launch the inaugural Americas awards recognising the very best in insurance asset management in the Americas markets.
The Insurance Asset Risk Americas Awards 2020 provide an opportunity for individuals, companies and teams to shine and be recognised for their contributions, innovation and commitment to excellence in insurance asset management.
They follow the same template as our prestigious European awards.
An independent panel of judges – comprising industry experts in insurance asset management – will vote the individual, team and company winners of the Insurance Asset Risk Americas Awards 2020.
Winners will be announced on the Insurance Asset Risk website in July 2020 and will be featured in the summer 2020 edition of the magazine.
The deadline for entries is 24 April 2020.
So, if you think you, a colleague, your team, your company, or your client deserve an award for an outstanding contribution to the industry, nominate them by clicking this link
There is no charge to enter the Insurance Asset Risk Americas Awards 2020.
Insurance Asset Risk Americas Awards 2020 categories:
· Alternatives manager of the year
· Data science solution provider of the year
· Emerging markets manager of the year
· Equity manager of the year
· Fixed Income manager of the year
· Investment accounting consultant of the year
· Investment strategy consultant of the year
· Multi-asset manager of the year
· OCIO manager of the year
· Private debt manager of the year
· Private equity manager of the year
· Real assets manager of the year
· Responsible investor of the year – insurer/reinsurer
· Responsible investor of the year – asset manager
· Structured debt manager of the year
· Chief investment officer of the year
- Investment team of the year – re/insurer
- Investment team of the year – asset manager
When submitting your nominations, you will be asked to:
- Select a category
- Provide the name of the person, company or team you are nominating
- Provide up to 200 words to highlight and summarise why the nominee should win
- Provide between 750-850 words to evidence and showcase what makes your nominee stand out from the crowd and worthy of an award. Case studies and practical examples are encouraged.
You can upload supporting material such as charts, graphs, photos (in pdf, Excel, Word) to support your written entry
For more information on the judging process, click here