16 October 2018
Calling all leading re/insurance companies, investment managers, teams and individuals - Insurance Asset Risk is delighted to announce the launch of its second annual awards.
Following on from last year's highly successful event, we will seek to recognise the very best in the rapidly changing area of insurance asset management.
Winning an Insurance Asset Risk award is a confirmation of excellence at an individual, team and company level.
The deadline for entries is 21 December 2018
If you think that you, a colleague, your team, your company, your supplier or your client deserve an award for an outstanding contribution to the industry, nominate them and join us at the glittering ceremony in London.
The Insurance Asset Risk Awards will be held on 7 March 2019 at the stunning Tower Bridge Walkways.
In attendance will be the leading figures from the insurance asset management world. To submit an entry, just click on this link https://www.judgify.me/assetrisk
One of the reasons Insurance Asset Risk’s awards are so highly respected is that the judging process is rigorous, transparent and independent.
All judges are senior industry experts from across Europe and the UK, each chosen for their knowledge, objectivity and credibility.
For more details on how to enter and the judging process, see https://www.insuranceassetrisk.com/content/awards/insurance-asset-risk-awards-2019-uk-and-europe/
If you have any questions about the awards, please don't hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Be recognised for individual, team and company excellence in insurance asset management by entering the annual Insurance Asset Risk awards 2019 – UK & Europe.
Insurance Asset Risk Awards 2019 categories
- Responsible investor of the year – re /insurer
- Responsible investor of the year – manager
- Investment strategy consultant of the year
- Investment innovation of the year
- Fixed income manager of the year
- Equity manager of the year
- Multi-asset manager of the year
- Alternatives manager of the year
- Real asset manager of the year
- Emerging markets manager of the year
- Chief investment officer of the year
- Young professional of the year
- Industry figure of the year (Judges’ award)
- Investment team of the year – parent company
- Investment team of the year – asset manager