Growing interest from insurers in senior secured loans
New white paper from Invesco and Hymans Robertson
Columbia Threadneedle - 2017: Brave new world
Why active managers are well placed to take advantage of social, economic and political regime change.
- Conning acquisition opens key US asset management market to Generali, CEO of AM says
- Are insurers' outsourcing agreements contracts 'made in heaven'?
- D&I isn't just for the 'woke' crowd
- Sustainability: CIOs come armed with the stick, CUOs dangle the carrot
- Fee schedules in insurance IMAs - the hard sell
- Restricted supply makes logistics assets attractive for affiliates
- Chart of the Week - As a €21bn deal is scuppered by BaFin, have PE owners run out of road for life book sales?
- Royal London Asset Management's Insurance investment outlook 2024
- Côte d'Ivoire 'resurrects' African govvies US$-bond issuance, signalling a fiery year for EMD
- US West Coast insurers face up to $40bn in corporate bonds climate- related losses